Image Information Systems Ltd.
IMAGE Information Systems Ltd. is a British-German-American company group, dedicated to providing complete, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for the most demanding customers in the field of medical imaging.
Thousands of satisfied clients all over the world are a testimony for our state-of-the-art products for:
- DICOM reading stations (iQ-VIEW)
- 3D imaging processing (iQ-VIEW 3D)
- Medical image data storage & web distribution (iQ-WEBX)
- Automatic systems for the recognition and easy import of virtually any format of medical imaging into any PACS (DICOMReader)
- Paper print solutions for medical images (iQ-PRINT)
- Teleradiology (iQ-ROUTER, etc.)
- Nuclear medicine (iQ-NUC)
- Radiology Information Systems (iQ-RIS)
- Veterinary imaging solutions
- Medical displays (IMAGE DISPLAYS)
- And many more
We develop intuitive user interfaces in local languages while creating solutions that are easy and fast to install and maintain.
Our company has an expert knowledge in the field of image data compression, medical interfaces and business continuity planning. We also provide optimal integration of digital solutions into existing medical processes and workflows.
We have pioneered several innovations to the market:
- We are the first worldwide PACS vendor to introduce true 12 bit grayscale display technology for a visibly better quality of CR, DR and CT studies.
- We are the world’s first provider of a fully automatic nuclear heart reconstruction.
- Our DICOMReader has the highest available read-in rate of patient CD-ROMs, ensuring virtually full compatibility with almost all available imaging modalities and vendors.
- iQ-VIEW is the first product on the German market to receive the new prestigious DICOM-CD IHE PDI certificate from the German X-Ray Society in recognition of meeting the strict recommendations for creating media containing patient information.
- Our iQ-SYSTEM PACS requires only minimal hardware resources due to its unique software design
iQ-SYSTEM PACS supports virtually all available imaging modalities on the market from almost all vendors: CR, DR, CT, nuclear medicine studies including PET support, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound including Doppler and Duplex, intraoral imaging, endoscopic imaging, ophthalmologic imaging and even report writing. It is compliant with all applicable international standards and regulations like DICOM 3, HL7, IHE, CE, FDA, HIPAA and more.
IMAGE Information Systems Ltd. provides the 2nd largest digital imaging user forum on earth with more than 25,000 registered users.
Visit our download center to download free trial versions of our products, and discover yourself the convenience, quality and innovation of our product portfolio.
When you think of the world’s first proven wireless digital radiographic detector, the first packaged x-ray film; or the first medical dry laser imager; you may not think of the Carestream Health. But you should. That’s who we are—a world leader in medical imaging innovation for more than 100 years—with a global team of experts passionately committed to doing whatever it takes to help our customers be successful.
Carestream Health is a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; x-ray film and digital x-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets. Exceeding our customers’ expectations in the markets we serve is our highest priority, and our ability to adapt and partner with customers makes it easy to do business with us.
In 2007, we changed our name*, but we didn’t change our legacy of invention and innovation. It’s a legacy that continues to evolve today: CARESTREAM SuperPACS multi-site, multi-system solutions; the first proven cassette-size wireless detector, the DRX-1; new laser imagers and Carestream cloud-based healthcare IT services. Solutions and services that make you more productive, that take you beyond compliance; that move you forward.
With more than 800 patents for medical and dental imaging and information technology, the company remains at the forefront of numerous technological advancements in imaging. Today, Carestream Health continues to make history with digital solutions that are among the industry’s most lauded—providing dramatic improvements in image quality, workflow productivity, and customer value.
So now when you look at our comprehensive range of inventive, innovative medical imaging and healthcare IT solutions and services – you know where they come from: Frost & Sullivan’s 2010 Medical Imaging Company of the Year, Carestream.
*Carestream Health was formed in 2007 when Onex Corporation of Toronto, Canada (TSX: OCX.TO) purchased Eastman Kodak Company’s Health Group and renamed the business as Carestream Health. The business continues to thrive with tens of thousands of customers worldwide and operations in 170 countries.