Start or continue your digital transformation with cost-effective CR solutions
Get high-resolution image quality and enable accurate diagnosis with CR solutions from ARO Systems. Available in a variety of flexible CR options or as a central system with multiple workstations, our CR solutions scale to meet your needs and integrate seamlessly with your existing equipment.
CARESTREAM Vita CR Systems
Compact and affordable computed radiography
CARESTREAM Vita CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize hospitals, clinics and practices that need compact digital solutions at an affordable price. With three options for throughput speed, Vita computed radiography systems offer in-house, high-quality digital imaging to fit your workflow.
The CARESTREAM DIRECTVIEW VITA CR System is a lightweight compact unit that is easy to transport and set up in remove, harsh conditions. Deployable in 10 minutes the Vita computed radiography system is suited for extreme conditions where every second counts. The CR system has passed military standards for storage and operational conditions including high temperatures, humidity, high dust and sand environments. Carestream Image Suite software can serve as a mini pacs system for field operations. Simple. Affordable. Compact. Proven.
More than 18,500 Vita CR Systems have been sold throughout the world, making Carestream your trusted source for desktop CR.
The right size. The right solution. Three models with just the right output speed for your facility.
|Throughput / Plates Per Hour (+/-5%)|
|Cassette Size||Pixel Matrix Size||Pixels Per
|Vita LE||Vita||Vita XE|
|14 x 17 in||2180 x 2660||6||23||44||63|
|14 x 14 in||2180 x 2180||6||27||46||66|
|11 x 14 in||1700 x 2180||6||27||50||69|
|14 x 33 in||2272 x 2748||6||11||23||30|
|14 x 17 in||4048 x 4932||12||20||31||42|
|14 x 14 in||4048 x 4048||12||21||32||43|
|11 x 14 in||3156 x 4048||12||23||38||48|
|10 x 12 in||2868 x 3460||12||30||41||51|
|8 x 10 in||2872 x 2280||12||28||41||53|
|24 x 30 cm||2284 x 2880||12||25||40||53|
|15 x 30 cm||1760 x 3404||12||24||47||62|
Plates per hour based on standard 14 X 17 inch cassette.
DIRECTVIEW Classic CR System
Improve your workflow and boost productivity with the compact, single-cassette DIRECTVIEW Classic CR system.
- Streamlines workflow for higher productivity and patient throughput.
- Produces high-quality images and allows placement in any x-ray room or x-ray control console room.
Cassette Sizes Plates Per Hour (High speed scan mode)
|18 cm x 24 cm||77|
|24 cm x 30 cm||58|
|14” x 14”/35 x 35 cm||77|
|14” x 17”/35 x 43 cm||69|
|15 cm x 30 cm (Dental)||92|
|35 cm x 84 cm (Long Length)||68|
Time To First Image : 33 seconds (35 cm x 43 cm, high speed scan mode)
CARESTREAM Image Suite Software
Image acquisition and management for CR Systems
Image Suite V3 Software has set a new benchmark for workflow efficiency in smaller facilities. This robust software features an easy-to-use, touch-friendly interface, an enhanced set of tools, streamlined workflow and improved image quality. Our advanced “mini-PACS” module allows superb image management and analysis, and is now fully optional. Get the high-quality images you need with a system that’s a perfect fit – at very affordable price.
Image Suite software offers a custom-designed veterinary interface loaded with custom veterinary tools to answer your practice’s needs:
- Hip Dysplasia Measurement
- VD Thorax Measurement
- Vertebral Scale Measurement
- Tibial Tuberoses Advancement Measurement
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Measurement
- Laminitis Measurement
This all-in-one software also handles order entry; animal-image acquisition and processing with parameters for species, breeds and body parts; viewing, editing and reporting; printing; and digital archiving.
Accelerate the Registration Process – From Anywhere
- Register patients remotely with Web-based software
- Quickly and easily pick body parts and views with selection graphics
- Add new body parts and views, edit existing ones or apply custom processing
- Connect with DICOM or HL7 Compliant EMR/RIS systems to simplify workflow
Pair with Carestream CR Systems for Quick Capture
- Simplify navigation with an intuitive, touch-friendly user interface
- Count on Enhanced Visualization-Automatic Image Processing (EVP+) image processing for consistent image quality
- Access clinical tools and applications such as circular masking, histogram, ROI and pixel value
- Improve image quality and accelerate workflow with reference positioning images and sample x-ray images guides
- Use the image-rejection analysis feature to track issues with exams
- Perform mammography exams with DIRECTVIEW CLASSIC CR (Not available in the U.S.)
Speed Diagnoses, Improve Patient Care
- Boost productivity by viewing multiple images simultaneously via dual-monitor support on Web clients
- Receive images from CT, MR, Ultrasound and additional CRs with optional DICOM store SCP software
- Generate/Review reports on multiple web clients throughout your facility
- Perform system quality testing with Image Suite’s Total Quality Tool software
Share and Store Images Efficiently
- Maximize security with on-demand or scheduled backup
- Store images and gain more flexibility when reprocessing – with either simple or advanced adjustments to the full bit depth image
- Perform backups to CDs and removable USBs for off-line storage
- Optimize usability of images with JPEG or DICOM export tools
- Support multi-format print composition with independent image-editing capabilities
Obtain High Quality Images
- Fine-tune image processing with the click of a button, using simple slide bars to adjust brightness, contrast or detail from the acquisition screen
- Access full bit-depth images at the host workstation
- Customize your image orientation with a free-rotation tool
- Use up to eight concurrent web viewer sessions for increased productivity
- Access specialized measurement tools for chiropractic, orthopedic or mammography (Not Available in the U.S.)
- Manipulate and paste individual images together to create precisely the view you need with Automatic and Manual Stitch Editors