Atlaim ATAL 8c
ATAL 8c is cassette-sized flat-panel detector with complete 17″ by 17″ coverage for easy detector placement. With largest image capture capability and ultra thin and light weight, ATAL 8c allows your existing technology to upgrade to advanced Digital Radiography system easily and cost-effectively.
Simple & Easy Transition to DR
ATAL8c is designed to fit into standard table or wall-stand bucky tray. This ultra thin and light detector allows digitizing without modification of existing conventional imaging systems.With the largest effective imaging area of 17″ by 17″, the ATAL Be allows high productivity with no detector rotation unlike many 14″ by 1 7″ detectors on the market today.
One Detector Retrofit
The worlds only 17″ by 17″ detector coupled with our unique “CableFree” functionality gives the user a wireless “work alike” at a fraction of the cost. The “CableFree” is, in practice, faster that a wireless detector, if in fact, true wireless was ever available. Current 14″ by 17″ “Hot Connect” and “Hot Tray” offerings are still trying to make wireless work at all.
Plug & Play, NO Generator Connection
ATAL8c does not require a cable connection with the X-ray generator to synchronize the signals. Our Auto-sensor will take care of the exposure timing. Unlike other competitors, the ATAL Be works with any existing x-ray system noninvasively. Skip technical and electrical steps. Just plug and play.
No Down Time
It takes typically 2 hours including customer training to convert existing X-ray system to a Digital Radiography system, thanks to our Auto-sensing technology which allows a non-invasive and simple installation . Gigabit Ethernet based connectivity enable seamless data transfer to any Digital Radiography Operating Console system that supports DICOM file formats, hard copy output devices, PACS, or HIS/RIS for efficient printing, archiving, and remote viewing of images .
Highest quality digital image possible.
(Csl or HD screen, over 9M resolution)
- Cassette-sized detector
- Versatile applications : mobile, portable
- No cable connection with generator
- Quick image transfer : Gigabit Ethernet
- Multi detector links (Dual detector system)· High spatial resolution: 3.61p/mm
- High productivity : no rotation
Portable Holder (Optional)
The protective case made with carbon and aluminum allows versatility. Robust and durable design enable you to go your patients room with the detector.
- 3mm Thickness Carbon cover
- Handle for portability
- Up to 150 kg of standing pressure
- 5.3 kg of weight including detector
- Simple “Touch Screen” Design
- Full DICOM Package : Store, Send, Worklist, MPPS, GSPS, Print, ODD Burning
- Image Manipulation Functions : Window Level, Zoom, Magnifying Glass, Pan, Measurement Tools, Annotation, ROI, Display, Invert, Rotate, Regional, Enhancement, Image Shutter
Creating Value in Digital Radiography
ATLAIM’s goal is to provide top quality radiographic imaging to all groups of human veterinary and industrial medicine through value driven, targeted engineering. By fulfilling the needs of each market segment, ATLAIM is able to provide specialized software and hardware solutions that outperform all other more general offerings while saving precious financial resources.
- Sensor: a-Si TFT array Flat Panel Detector
- Conversion Screen: Csl : Tl/ HD (Premium Gd202S : Tb)
- Active area: 17 x 17 Inch (430mm x 430 mm)
- Sensor Pixel: 3,072 x 3,072 (9.4M Pixels)
- Pixel Pitch: 139um
- Limiting Resolution: 3.6 lp/mm
- A/D Conversion: 14 bits
- Image Preview: 2 – 5 sec. (Approx.)
- Capture Cycle Time: 2 – 5 sec. (Approx.)
- Wired Interface (Data output): Gigabit
- Voltage: AC 90 – 240V, 50 /60Hz I 24V DC, 5A
- Power Consumption: 35VA Maximum
- Storage: -1o·c- 6o·c. 10% – 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Working: 1o•c- 35·c. 20%- 75% RH (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x L x T): 462mm x 464mm x 15mm
- Weight: 3.8kg (Without cable)