We have helped vets address a range of challenges through our veterinary imaging solutions.
Working in the veterinary industry, you’ve made a commitment to your patients and their owners to provide the very best veterinary care possible. However, not having access to the right veterinary imaging equipment can significantly compromise your ability to deliver on this promise.
When they first came to us, many of our clients were deeply troubled by the outdated imaging equipment they were using, and were being held back as a result. Issues we help our clients solve include:
- Lack of integration between key practice systems (practice management systems, modalities, storage);
- Lack of DICOM support in equipment;
- Imaging equipment that have not been specifically designed for veterinary use (i.e.: no breed or species fields)
- Lack of or unsuitable image storage platform;
- Ageing modalities that are underperforming;
- Lack of user support on equipment;
- Errors in patient information;
- Inability to easily share images with refers; and
- Lack of mobile-ready imaging solutions.
How can we help?
We work with vet practices, animal hospitals, and referral and emergency centres in Australia and New Zealand, helping them gain access to the latest in veterinary imaging solutions, including:
As a vet, you’re constantly required to do more, with less time. This means you have to make the most efficient use of your time possible. To help you gain efficiencies, increase productivity, and reduce errors, we recommend that you leverage practice integration to automate all of the time-consuming administration in your veterinary practice.
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Radiography
- Image storage (PACS) – Inhouse
- Image storage (PACS) – Cloud
- X ray rooms
- Portable x ray equipment
- X ray accessories
- Dental solutions
- Fundus Camera
- Cassette Infection Control and Protection Bags
- Film and chemistry
- Software refresh
Get in touch now to learn how we can help you access the right veterinary imaging solutions for your practice.
“For any practice that is looking to modernise their imaging equipment for the future, I would definitely recommend engaging ARO Systems. We have had an excellent experience working with them so far and look forward to doing so into the future.”
– Bessy Rasmussen, Director, The University of Adelaide Veterinary Health Centres