Bar-Ray Attenuating Gloves XG3
Bar-Ray XGuard® Sterile Radiation Reducing Gloves, 0.30mm
The Bar-Ray XGuard and FreeGuard line of sterile radiation reducing gloves protects while providing dexterity and comfort. Thinner texture grained fingertips provide enhanced tactile sensitivity while anatomically correct curved fingers reduce hand fatigue. Gloves reduce scatter radiation, not intended for primary beam exposure. The material is powder-free - reducing proteins, antigens, and irritation. FDA 510K approved for surgical use.
High-exposure procedures call for the ultimate radiation protection for your hands and wrists. Our 12" long Radiation Attenuating Gloves surround your hands in superior protection from direct and scattered secondary radiation emitted during fluoroscopic procedures. We designed these leaded gloves with the greatest dexterity, sensitivity, and comfort for the user. Thin fingertips mould to your hands and increase tactile sensitivity, plus there's a lot more to love about these protective surgery gloves:
- Anatomically-correct curved fingers reduce hand fatigue.
- A soft, powder-free finish lends softness to the interior without irritating the skin.
- Fingertip thickness cover 0.300mm (0.012") and 0.220mm (0.0088").
- Ethylene oxide or Sterrad® permits sterilization of the protective gloves up to three times before disposing them.
- Compared to similar products, these gloves attenuate up to 50 percent more direct beam radiation.
- Now available in lead and latex free
Sold 5 pairs per box in individually wrapped sterile pouches.
Colours available: XGuard® Gloves - Brown, FreeGuard® Gloves - Black
IDEAL FOR HIGH EXPOSURE PROCEDURES
- Vascular Procedures
- Lead Extractions
PROVIDE PROTECTION FOR
- Cath/EP Lab
- Urological Procedures
- Special Procedures
- Pain Management
Natural rubber latex. Sizes 6-9 include half sizes (no 9.5 size is available). Specify size when ordering. Available only in colour shown. Sold 5 pair per box.