Inovadent™ High Speed Veterinary Cart Dental Cart
Inovadent™ Veterinary High Speed Cart - Dental Cart with Fiber-Optic High Speed Handpiece & Piezoelectric Scaler is an all-in-one system offering all essential handpieces for small animal dentistry in a convenient, durable and versatile design.
And the great part about the Inovadent™ Veterinary High Speed Cart is it very quiet at less than 45dB ! Not much louder than you average fridge !
- All-in-one system for ease of use
- Exceptionally quiet compressor
- Versatile, durable, and portable design
- Engineered for easy self service
- Backed with unsurpassed technical support
- Manufactured by Inovadent in the USA
- Push button High Speed Handpiece w/fiber-optics
- Low Speed Handpiece
- Air/Water Syringe with autoclavable tip
- Piezoelectric scaler with 3 KLAW™ Tips (23,000 – 32,000 Hz)
- Automatic handpiece selection
- High speed water coolant on/off switch and adjustable flow control
- Adjustable handpiece pressure
- Dual water/optional solution bottle system
- Water bottle pressure relieving valve
- Auxiliary water outlet for additional scaler
- Power strip for extra equipment
- JUN-AIR® Compressor with 4 gallon reservoir
- 1,090 cubic inches of internal storage
- Durable powder coated frame and cabinet
- Height: Adjustable to 72cm to 92cm (28" - 36")
- Width: 56cm (22")
- Depth: 56cm (22")
- Less than 45 dB
Inovadent™ warranties pneumatic components against defects in materials for a period of 3 years unless specified differently. Electronic components are subject to a 1 year warranty. Labor is not covered under warranty.
- JUN-AIR® Air Compressor is covered by a manufacturer’s 2 year parts warranty. The air tank is also covered by a manufacturer’s 5 year warranty.
- High Speed Handpiece is covered by a 1 year warranty.
- High Speed turbine is covered by a 6 month warranty.
- Low Speed Handpiece is covered by a 1 year warranty.
- Piezoelectric Handpiece is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to improper use, neglect, accident or use that is in violation of the instructions described in the instruction manual. Merchandise returned as defective will not be replaced until it has been determined to be defective by Inovadent™. Please allow up to 3 - 4 weeks for this process. Products that have been repaired by someone other than an Inovadent™ technician or products that have been taken apart by the customer are no longer covered under this warranty unless so instructed by an Inovadent technician.
- The customer is responsible for shipping warranty items back to Inovadent™ for evaluation. Any items found to be faulty will be replaced by Inovadent™, including shipping back to the customer.
- Warranty is conditional on proper use and maintenance of the unit.
- Warranty is limited to repair or replacement at manufacturer’s discretion.
- Under no circumstances will the manufacturer be held responsible for incremental or consequential damages.
- Please contact ARO Systems for warranty repair.