Not storing images for the long term ? Are you at risk ?
Secure your images for NOW!
Want to back up your DICOM images seamlessly, automatically and securely – look no further ! Our DICOM Cloud PACS is a fully featured service allowing you the very best functionality without image quality compromise – full DICOM images in your browser.
Our ARO DICOM Cloud PACS is a complete, easy-to-use and affordable solution especially adapted for vets for storing, viewing and distributing any veterinary imaging studies and reports. It combines a fast DICOM archive with a web-based viewing and a managing interface in one system. It is typically connected to all imaging modalities, and can be connected to a HIS/RIS/EMR and reading stations.
Being a complete solution, ARO DICOM Cloud PACS consists of several applications in one package:
- DICOM Server
- Archive Server
- Web Server
- Zero Footprint Web Viewer
ARO DICOM Cloud PACS offers viewing clinicians an easy-to-use interactive image processing tools with diagnostic quality and the ablity to share these securely with other clinicians.
You can have a tailored solution that allows you automically store your images in the cloud but still be able to access the full DICOM image in a web browser, anywhere, anytime, securely !
- Telehealth; sharing of studies securely to other clinicians
- Automatic: Painless, automatic, one less thing for you to worry about. Monthly report with all studies listed. Great for benchmarking and KPI’s !
- Specific tools built in that the results can be saved out to a Secondary Capture (SC) image:
- Distance measurements
- Scaling device calibration
- Electronic Shutters
- Circlar ROI (Region Of Interest)
- Polygon ROI (Region Of Interest)
- Cobb Angle
- Georges Line
- Cervical/Lumbar Curve
- Spine Labelling
- Gonstead Analysis
- Comparison of multiple studies
- Web based access: Zero footprint full DICOM web viewer (no browser plugins required*)
- Mobility: Enhanced field work—View images on Desktop, Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop.
- Security: Your data is secured with 256 bit encryption and 4 layer backup system. HIPAA and US Safe Harbor compliant.
- Flexibility: Attach PDF files, JPEG images and videos to patient images.
- Peace of mind: Australian owned and operated. Images stored in Australia for legal coverage.
- Reasonably Priced: Talk to us about your needs
- Integrate: Talk to us about your existing setup and how we can make this work for you !