Carestream Vita Flex CR Systems
Compact, flexible and affordable computed radiology
CARESTREAM Vita Flex CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize clinics and practices that need compact digital solutions at an affordable price. With two options for throughput speed, Vita computed radiography systems offer in-house, high-quality digital imaging to fit your workflow. The flexible orientation makes it perfect for small spaces in offices or in mobile settings.
- Smaller size and weight
- Multiple throughputs (30/45/60 PPH)
- Ability to be positioned for horizontal or vertical feeds
- Supports a number of cassette sizes
- Uses Image Suite Software – easy-to-use platform
specially designed for the end user
3 Replaceable Parts
- Superb reliability keeps you up and running
- But if service is needed – it’s fast and simple
- Fix it yourself with 3 easy-to-install field replaceable units
- No tools or technical skill needed
- Or choose full-service repair from a certified technician
An Imaging Solution With An Impressive Pedigree
Switching from film to digital diagnostic imaging can seem like a big step for a small veterinary practice. Upgrade to digital easily and affordably with CARESTREAM Vita Flex CR System and CARESTREAM Image Suite V4 Software that gives you high-quality images in just minutes for faster diagnosis of the animals in your care.
The CARESTREAM DIRECTVIEW Vita Flex CR System:
- Provides sharp, clear images for more accurate diagnosis.
- Offers image storage on hard drives, CDs or other removable media.
Image Suite software offers a custom-designed veterinary interface loaded with custom veterinary tools to answer your practice’s needs:
- Hip Dysplasia Measurement
- VD Thorax Measurement
- Vertebral Scale Measurement
- Tibial Tuberoses Advancement Measurement
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Measurement
- Laminitis Measurement
This all-in-one software also handles order entry; animal-image acquisition and processing with parameters for species, breeds and body parts; viewing, editing and reporting; printing; and digital archiving.