The world’s first and only DICOM-calibrated portable workstation.
Your only superior, portable medical image solution.
Created by a radiologist for imaging specialists.
Winner of the prestigious international iF Design Award.
Image Analysis Anywhere and Everywhere
The world’s first portable DICOM calibrated medical image display – MED-TAB.
- Hospitals can use MED-TAB for bedside diagnostic image viewing in emergency room and in intensive medical care units.
- Imaging departments can use MED-TAB for remote analysis, distributed radiology demonstrations, and for peer-to-peer review.
- MED-TAB can be accessed via a diagnostic app called PORT-RAY, via cloud or web portals. On-call physicians can rely on MED-TAB™ for quick access to images from anywhere on-demand.
- MED-TAB offers the only patented 11 bit portable GSDF compliant DICOM grayscale calibration
Special pen for measurement: Up to 10x more accurate and three times faster than using fingers on the touchscreen
The unique USB grayscale adjustment tool provides optimum image visibility
Improve image analysis with the anti-glare screen
Eliminate guesswork with ambient light sensor Indicates whether or not the surrounding light is suitable for image analysis
Enjoy a screen that is more than 65% larger* than the iPad Air 2 and the Galaxy Tab 4
*According to area and not diagonal distance
Get Used to Amazing Efficiency with MED-TAB
- Functions on the Android 6.0 operating system
Is available with the zero-footprint HTML5 DICOM viewer iQ-4VIEW or the Android App PORT-RAY (sold separately).
- MED-TAB supports most major PACS vendors
using HTML5 zero footprint technology.
- Nearly all PACS functions, like zoom/pan, comparisons, measurements, 3D reconstruction, etc., are possible – from anywhere – with this DICOM-enabled pad.
- HDMI port connects the device to a larger display / data projector for peer sharing. (Device supports full HDMI only.)
Easy to use & Intuitive
- Use your fingers, a mouse, a keyboard, or a philips SPEECHMIKE to navigate the touch screen of the portable 13.3" reading station.
- After logging into a PACS via wireless LAN, simply tap images to analyze
- Perform repoting tasks via voice recognition or the digital dictation tool included in the software
MED-TAB – not just another tablet
It’s the first portable medical imaging workstation, designed for DICOM compliance and built with essential medical features, including:
- patented GSDF grayscale calibration
- anti-glare screen
- ambient light measurement and monitoring
- a custom-designed measuring pen
- DICOM Part 14 compatibility
- standards-compliant brightness & resolution
- MDD Medical Device Class I
MED-TAB – for freedom, convenience and increased productivity in radiology