DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Adapter Cable, Passive 0.5m
- Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes
- Connectors: DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male
- Compliant with DP 1.2 specification and HDMI 1.4a
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160@30Hz 24 Bit Colour
- 2 year warranty
This cable allows you to connect your DisplayPort equipped computer to a 4K HDMI display or projector.
Notes about audio support:
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
- Compatible with DP 1.2 and data rates of 1.62 and 2.7 Gbit/s
- Compatible with HDMI 1.4a specification and data rates up to 3.0Gbit/s and 3D 1080p
- Supports resolutions up to HDMI Ultra HD 4Kx2K
- Supports uncompressed audio (LPCM), as well as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD & Dolby True HD
- Full HDCP 1.3 content protection support
- 24 -bit audio sample size up to 192kHz sample rate
- Supports DIP spread spectrum clocking