Mobile Dental X-Ray Trolley to suit Carestream CS2100
ARO Systems Mobile Dental X-Ray Trolley to suit Carestream CS2100
Made is Australia, this mobile dental trolley is designed to suit the Care stream CS2100 dental x-ray unit and make it into a mobile configuration. With a separate power outlet, it can also fit the super quiet Inovadent™ Veterinary High Speed Dental Cart or Versa Cart or IM3 dental carts directly on top of the trolley without and changes to the dental carts.
Why go mobile dental x-ray ?
With nearly all hand held dental x-ray units only having 2mA tube current and nearly all dental x-ray units being 60kV, the only variable left is time. The Care stream Dental CS2100 in conjunction with the trolley means once you position, the tube head is stable and not hand held, so movement in your x-rays is eliminated. Add to this the user safety factor of the remote exposure cord and you are able to get 2 metres away from the x-ray source. Best practice for dose scatter reduction on staff.
Key features of using the mobile dental x-ray
- Suits Care stream Dental CS2100
- Stable x-ray positioning (not hand-held)
- Easy to reposition if needed
- 1/3 of the typical exposure times of hand-held units
- Safer for staff with 2 metre curly exposure cord
- Power outlet for dental cart
- Smooth medical grade castors
- Braked rear wheels
- 12 months parts only return to base