Eizo FlexScan EV2456 24.1"
The 24.1 inch, 1920 x 1200 resolution LCD monitor showcases a frameless, fully-flat design with Display port daisy chain compatibility for improved work efficiency and style.
Innovate the Office with Daisy Chain
With daisy chain compatibility and a sleek, modern design, bring improved style and work performance to any office.
Triple Work Efficiency with a Multi-Monitor Environment
Working on a laptop or small monitor can be cumbersome due to the small screen size which limits the amount of applications that can be used simultaneously. With daisy chain compatibility, even a laptop or mini PC with only one output terminal can be connected to up to four monitors. With over triple the work space, more applications can be used simultaneously for improved work efficiency.
Create a Clean and Sophisticated Multi-Monitor Office
Typically multi-monitor environments are an eye-sore, cluttered with messy cables and overbearing monitors. The EV2457 offers a clean and sophisticated solution, allowing two to four monitors to be neatly installed for improved efficiency.
1. Mess-Free Cabling with Daisy Chain
With daisy chain, multiple monitors can be connected with several short cables (such as the PP100) between monitors rather than connecting multiple long cables connected to the PC. This allows for easy cable management, reducing clutter from on and behind the desk.
2. Four-Port USB Hub for Convenient Connection
Each monitor has four USB 3.1 Type-A ports, with 5V power supply, for connecting peripheral devices such as a mouse, keyboard and/or headset. This is ideal for conveniently connecting frequently used devices at hands-reach.
3. Refreshing White
The EV2457 comes with a white cabinet option with matching cables. Compared to black, white monitors offer a refreshing change that brightens the office with style.
4. Four-Sided Frameless and Fully Flat
The EV2457 comes with EIZO's four-sided frameless and fully flat bezel design, featuring super thin bezels that are flush with the screen. When using multiple monitors, the distance between screens is miniscule, allowing for more space on the desk and minimal distractions when working across multiple screens. Furthermore with the white cabinet option, the presence of the bezels is barely noticeable.
Synchronized Multi-Monitor Control
Controlling the power and screen settings of monitors in a multi-monitor environment can be time consuming and cumbersome. With the free software Screen InStyle, the power and screen settings of all connected monitors can be adjusted at once for quick and easy management.
Say Goodbye to Tired Eyes
The EV2457 is equipped with functions to help prevent eye fatigue, so you can concentrate on work throughout the day without tiring.
Auto Brightness Control
To prevent eye fatigue, a brightness sensor called Auto EcoView detects the changes in the ambient brightness that occurs throughout the day and automatically adjusts the screen to the ideal brightness level.
Reduce Blue Light by 80%
In the visible light spectrum, blue light has wavelengths adjacent to ultraviolet light. Compared to the factory preset setting of 6500 K of typical LCD monitors, Paper Mode is closer to the spectral distribution with long reddish wavelengths so it reduces the amount of blue light, a cause of eye fatigue, and helps prevent eyestrain when reading documents. When used in conjunction with Auto EcoView dimming function, blue light can be reduced by as much as 80%.
Minimum Brightness of Approximately 1 cd/m2
In a dimly-lit work environment, a monitor with low brightness settings is more comfortable to use. With its LED backlight, the monitor is adjustable to approximately 1 cd/m² which is less than 1% of the maximum.
The stand features height adjustment, tilt, and swivel, while saving space and remaining stylish. Quickly and smoothly adjust your monitor to the perfect position.
Clear View from All Angles
The monitor uses an LED-backlit IPS (in-plane switching) LCD panel with 178° viewing angle and a 10-bit LUT that minimizes color shift and contrast changes when viewing the screen at an angle. This means that two people sitting at the one computer can easily see the screen with high image quality.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED backlights, a small number of people perceive flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. The FlexScan EV2457 utilizes a hybrid solution to regulate brightness and make flicker unperceivable without any drawbacks like compromising color stability – even on low brightness settings.
A non-glare panel reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that would otherwise make the screen difficult to view from different positions.
The EV2457 has speakers that channel through the minimalist front bezel, ensuring that sound is focused on the user and not on people behind the monitor.
DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D Inputs, and DisplayPort 1.2 MST Output
The monitor is equipped with three input terminals: DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D. It is also equipped with a DisplayPort 1.2 MST output for daisy chain use. Four USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a headphone jack are also installed for convenient connection with peripheral devices.
Free Up Your Workspace with a Stand Bracket
The PCSK-03 is a VESA-compliant bracket for easily mounting a client terminal such as a thin client or mini PC to the back of the monitor's stand. The space the client terminal previously occupied is now freed up so you can make better use of your desktop. Even with the client terminal attached you can adjust the monitor's stand freely.
A manufacturer’s 5-year warranty covers all components including the LCD panel* to ensure a long service life. This warranty is 2 years or 67% longer than the standard 3-year warranty of most monitor brands for significantly lower running costs.
* Usage time is limited to 30,000 hours.
Zero Bright Pixels
Zero bright policy Eizo guarantees this product will be free from bright sub-pixels for six months.
- With FlexStand, Without Stand
- Cabinet Colour: White, Black
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 24.1" / 61.1 cm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 518.4 x 324 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.270 x 0.270 mm
- Display Colours: 16.77 million
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°/ 178°
- Brightness (typical): 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 5 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Input Terminals: DisplayPort (HDCP 1.3), HDMI (HDCP 1.4), DVI-D (HDCP 1.4), D-Sub mini 15 pin
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V): DVI: 31 - 76 kHz / 59 - 61 Hz
- DisplayPort: 31 - 76 kHz / 59 - 61 Hz
- HDMI: 15 - 76 kHz / 49 - 51 Hz and 59 - 61 Hz
- Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 81 kHz / 55 - 76 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate
- Upstream: USB 3.1 Gen 1: Type-B
- Downstream: USB 3.1 Gen 1: Type-A x2
- Speakers: 1.0 W +1.0 W
- Input Terminals: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output Terminals: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sound Adjustment: Volume, Source (DisplayPort, HDMI)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 44 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 11 W
- Power Save Mode: 0.5 W or less
Features & Functions
- Preset Modes: Colour mode (User1, User2, sRGB, Paper, Movie, DICOM)
- Auto EcoView: Yes
- OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D): 531 x 351.4 - 510.1 x 190 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D): 341.9 x 540.5 - 607.4 x 190 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D): 531 x 341.9 x 45.5 mm
- Net Weight: 5.7 kg
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 3.7 kg
- Height Adjustment Range: 158.6 mm
- Tilt: 35° Up, 5° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°(both clockwise and counter clockwise)
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
Certifications & Standards
(Please contact EIZO for the latest information.): TCO Certified Displays 7, EPEAT Gold (US), TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/Low blue light content, TUV/Flicker Free, TUV/GS, RCM, CE, CB, cTUVus, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), TUV/S, VCCI-B, EPA Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, China RoHS, CCC, EAC
Monitor Control Utility Screen in style: Supported
(May vary by country. Please contact EIZO for details.)
- Signal Cables: DisplayPort (2 m)
- Others: AC power cord (2 m), USB cable (2 m), cable cover, Screw for VESA mount x4, CD-ROM (PDF user's manual), setup guide