Eizo Radiforce MS236 23" 2MP Multi-Touch Colour LCD Monitor
Smooth and Detailed Handwriting with Stylus Pen
The MS236WT features projected capacitive touch technology which is more reliable compared to other touch technologies, allowing for drag and flick finger operations to be smooth. In addition to the supplied passive touch pen, the monitor also accepts input from commercially available active stylus pens, so small and detailed letters can easily be written into a medical record. EIZO ensures customer peace-of-mind by performing comprehensive compatibility testing. See what commercially available stylus pens are proven to be compatible: https://www.eizoglobal.com/support/compatibility/device/stylus_pen/index.html
Write While Resting Against the Screen
The screen can detect up to 10 simultaneous touches so multiple people can easily operate a variety of applications. The monitor is equipped with palm rejection which allows you to rest your hand directly on the screen without causing any unintended touch input, so that you can focus on your writing. Palm rejection minimum activation area is 2 x 2 cm.
Optimal Medical Image Viewing
The monitor features a DICOM preset mode whose grayscale tone is preset on the production line for optimum reviewing of medical images.
Comfortable-to-Use, Fully Flat Design
The fully flat surface provides a seamless touch experience to the edges of the screen. This makes swiping motions and scrolling easy. Furthermore dust and fingerprints can be wiped off, making cleaning a breeze.
The touch screen has a non-scratch glass surface with a hardness of 5H. In addition, the monitor is guaranteed to endure up to 50 million touches, meaning that you can confidently use the monitor for a long time.
Touch Detection Control
Touch Detection ControlUsers can easily turn touch detection on or off by pushing the button conveniently located on the monitor's side. This helps to prevent unintended inputs when cleaning the monitor.
Quick Recovery Controls
Due to environmental factors such as electromagnetic noise, projective capacitive touch technology can malfunction. To combat this, the monitor is equipped with technology which adjusts the touch sensitivity to minimize incorrect touch response. This ensures that the screen maintains accurate touch interaction during use. When installing for the first time, the bundled "TPOffset (software for adjusting touch panel sensitivity)" is necessary.
Dedicated Touch Panel Driver
In addition to Windows' standard touch panel driver, a dedicated touch panel driver is also available for use with multi-monitor configurations and touch panel sounds. Compatible OS: Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7
Clear View from Any Angle
The MS236WT uses an LED-backlit IPS panel with wide viewing angles that minimizes color shift and contrast changes even when multiple people view the screen.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED backlights, a small number of people perceive flicker which causes eye fatigue. The MS236WT relieves eye fatigue by regulating brightness to make flicker unperceivable.
Various Input Terminals
The monitor is equipped with DisplayPort, DVI-D, and D-Sub inputs which are conveniently located on the side for easy access.
The MS236WT comes in a reclining stand and without stand variety, with gray or black cabinet colors. You can easily choose the ideal model for your environment.
Reclining StandThe reclining stand provides flexible positioning to allow the monitor to rest flat on your desk when using a touch-pen, or to sit up when touching with your hand. Range from 15 to 70 degrees.
Customer Assurance with Medical Standards
Customer Assurance with Medical StandardsThe MS236WT meets various medical standards and safety/EMC standards for use in medical institutions.
EIZO and its authorized distributors offer a three-year limited warranty.
Type: Color (IPS)
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 58 cm / 23.0"
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 509.2 x 286.4 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.265 x 0.265 mm
- Display Colors: 8-bit colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion colors
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical) 178° / 178°
- Brightness (typical): 260 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 11 ms (midtone)
- Type: Projected Capacitive
- Communication Protocol: USB
- Touch Life: 50 million touches (minimum)
- Surface Hardness: 5 H
- Compatible OS: Windows 10 (64-bit, 32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit, 32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit, 32-bit)
- Input Terminals: DisplayPort (HDCP1.3), DVI-D (HDCP1.4), D-Sub mini 15 pin
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V): DVI: 31 - 64 kHz / 59 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- DisplayPort: 31 - 68 kHz / 59 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Analog Scanning Frequency (H / V): 31 - 81 kHz / 55 - 76 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate
- Upstream: USB 2.0 - Type-B
- Downstream: USB 2.0 - Type-A x 2
- Speakers: 1.0 W + 1.0 W
- Input Terminals: 3.5 mm stereo jack, DisplayPort
- Output Terminals: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sound Adjustment: Volume, Source (DisplayPort)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 V: 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 42 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 19 W
- Power Save Mode: 0.7 W or less
Features & Functions
- Preset Modes: Color Mode (User1, User2, sRGB, DICOM)
- OSD Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Net Weight: 6.6 kg
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 6 kg
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- Certifications & Standards (Please contact EIZO for the latest information.): CE (Medical Device Directive), EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1, IEC60601-1, VCCI-B, FCC-B, CAN ICES-3 (B), RCM, RoHS, China RoHS, WEEE, CCC, EAC
(May vary by country. Please contact EIZO for details.)
- Signal Cables: DVI-D (3 m), DisplayPort (3 m)
- Others: AC power cord (3 m), USB cable (3 m), audio cable (2.1 m), touch pen, holder for touch pen, Utility Disk (user's manual, touch panel driver, TPOffset), cleaning cloth, mask sheet