MDS-VET Flexible Micro-Endoscope - 1.67 mm x 20"
The Flexible Micro-Endoscope is the smallest endoscope in the veterinary marketplace providing great versatility in the diagnosis of diseases in upper respiratory and urinary tracts of most companion animals, especially exotic animals. This endoscope is easily adaptable to existing light sources and video systems.
- 1.67 mm O.D. (1 mm available)
- 10,000-fiber image bundle
- ACMI-Storz®-Wolf lightpost
- Compatible with most cameras
- Completely immersible
- Portable LED light source with 2 CR123A batteries (included)
"This compact semi-flexible endoscope is the perfect size (1.67 mm outer diameter) for evaluating the nasal cavity of small dogs and cats. It can also be used for ear examinations, is portable and durable." - Dr. Lynelle Johnson, UC Davis